[Vision2020] Re: Parking Downtown Moscow

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Fri Jun 30 05:32:07 PDT 2006

Doug, Conditional use permit issued with same conditions as before. "New"
information deemed to be of no significance. I can hardly wait to see how
the city council comes to grips with this fine kettle of fish. My thanks to
Jon Wheaton and co. for having to put up with some fairly surly presenters
and returning a fair decision.

gc