[Vision2020] TF ' 06

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Thu Jun 29 23:37:41 PDT 2006

Nate,

Thanks for the info.  It is too bad that you must unsubscribe as early as
tomorrow morning.  That is a bit longer than your wife was willing to
associate with such venom, and slews of shit.  I recall last year speaking
to an infidel at one of the food stands.  He was interested in getting the
other side of the Kirk story, and I suppose I led him a bit wrong.  But from
what I can recall, that evening was easily free to the public, so thanks for
making that clear - although as many have already pointed out here on V2020,
we already knew that.   I doubt most folks here know much about the enemy
theology spin about the infidels not liking the fact that you hold a
theological position on peado-communion however, so I think most probably
didn't get the funny, insulting joke about the post office. So that was
probably not very helpful.

It is very good to see a church reach out and warmly invite the public to
participate.  I'm going to write Brian McLaren right now and let him know
about the wonderful things happening here in Moscow.

Triple Blessings,

Michael

Aloha,

    As one of the TFest planners I asked Mr. London to forward an email to
the list after Rose's questions to David Williams. As he probably has better
things to do with his evenings than relay messages, and because I hope to
prevent unnecessary fervor down at City Hall, I thought I should subscribe
and post a response myself. For those of you with questions, I hope this
helps.

Rose, et al,

   Trinity Festival downtown activities scheduled for Tuesday night are
entirely open to the public (and free). Like last year (which was also
free), local food vendors will be selling in the street, and anyone's kids
can enjoy twenty-five cent sno-cones and cotton candy and then make
themselves ill in the inflatable jumpy castle. I hope you and yours will
join us.

   The only major change I'm aware of is that we'll be serving minors
communion over at the Post Office. Cheers.

NDW

P.S. I'll be unsubscribing in the morning, but anyone who has questions
about the Tuesday night events (or any other TFest activities) can feel free
to contact me directly. Double Cheers.