[Vision2020] Borowitzreport.com story

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Thu Jun 29 19:49:13 PDT 2006

I agree. What a great metaphor!! When I moved into my circa 1950's home, we inherited shag
carpet that looked like pond scum--avacado, lime and navy blue---got rid of it post haste. Took
a bit longer to get rid of the nasty avacado kitchen appliances, as they still worked. Ann
Coulter doesn't work;  she is the *shag carpet* of the right wing. Even they are pulling her up
and replacing her with less repulsive alternatives....
Debi R-S