[Vision2020] Borowitzreport.com story

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Thu Jun 29 17:13:44 PDT 2006

Ann Coulter is to politics what the shag carpet is to home design. She is popular now but in the future you won't see much of her.

--
Joe Campbell

---- rvrcowboy <rvrcowboy at clearwire.net> wrote:

Carl,

That's a good one.  Only problem I see is, like most liberal cracks about
Ann Coulter, it has no substance and points to no factual evidence
what-so-ever that she is wrong in her message.

It was funny though....  Sort of demonstrates the terror liberals have of
Ann.

Dick S