[Vision2020] TF '06

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Thu Jun 29 19:49:13 PDT 2006

You Go, Gurl!!
Debi

From:           	"Tom Hansen" <thansen at moscow.com>
To:             	<donaldrose at cpcinternet.com>,
       	"'David Williams'" <davidwilliams365 at hotmail.com>
Subject:        	RE: [Vision2020] TF '06
Date sent:      	Thu, 29 Jun 2006 17:41:33 -0700
Copies to:      	vision2020 at moscow.com

I am seriously considering attending (without purchasing a ticket) and maybe
snapping a few photos for posterity purposes.  I fail to see what reasoning
could prevent me from using a public conveyance, such as a sidewalk.

Besides, I am looking forward to observing Gabe Rench's crack security
force, the "Odd Squad", at work.

This should, most definitely, be one for the archives.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"