[Vision2020] TF '06

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Thu Jun 29 17:50:10 PDT 2006

Rosey, Rosey, Rosey!!!  Your venom is obvious.  And what makes you think
such a post is necessary?  No one is asking you to attend, only extending an
invitation.  You could always decline, or just say: "No, thanks anyway."

Keely cries about the message from J Chevy against Muslims but I hear no
outcry from the any of the libs about your obviously hateful message.
Hmmmm, wonder why that is?

I don't even know what a "Kirker" is, don't care to know as a matter of
fact.  I assume they are people who go to the church you all hate so much.
Seems strange to me you all spend so much time putting down someone else's
religious beliefs, wasting all that energy in such a negative way, when you
could be using it to be accepting of the diverse beliefs of others.  Isn't
that the liberal creedo?  Oh, excuse me, I forgot.  You are only accepting
of the beliefs of others when they are parallel to your own.  How stupid of
me to forget!

Whoever you "Kirkers" are.... You gotta be better than those who constantly
condem and slam you here on the venom.  Go get em!!

Dick S.