[Vision2020] Wilson's condom condemnation

Deacon James deaconblues42 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 13:52:27 PDT 2006

People of the Viz,

The Mariners are now a game above .500 at 40-39. They are now 4.5 games
ahead of the Angels, half a game behind the Rangers, and 2 games back of the
division leading A's. I really am beginning to believe that Seattle can make
a run at the division title.

Take care,

P.S. Pardon the interruption, but I had to bury this bit of pesky
journalistic dumpster-diving. It's getting too close to the truth.