[Vision2020] Wilson's condom condemnation

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 28 15:13:10 PDT 2006

Seriously, does anyone even know if this really happened?  Dougie has been
known to make things up in the past (just how many times has Logos been
egged now?) or to stretch the truth to fit his need to be on the minds of
everyone as a "poor-me" baby.

IF this happened, it stands to reason that the police would be able to gain
the DNA and possibly get fingerprints of the thing.

Ever think that one of your boys may have set this up, Dougie, to help feed
your "attention deficit" that you seem to suffer from?

Whenever things start to quiet down a bit after a big row brought on by YOUR
church, you pull one of these "I've been attacked!" scenarios.  Personally,
it's getting old.

Move on - nothing here to see.

J  :]