[Vision2020] Wayne Fox is Nostradamus

Deacon James deaconjames at verizon.net
Wed Jun 28 14:24:05 PDT 2006

DW (and the rest of you fanatical visionaries),

Speaking of Nostradamus, here are my matchup breakdowns.

1) Germany vs. Argentina: There are only two South American teams left? It's a shame. As much as we Hispanics need to stick together, I like the Germans on their home turf: Germany, 3-2

2) Italy vs. Ukraine: Cinderella's carriage is about to turn into a pumpkin: Italy, 2-0

3) England vs. Portugal: The Portugese have heart, the Brits have bad teeth. The Limies aren't the powerhouse they once were (and probably will be again): Portugal, 1-0

4) Brazil vs. France: What do they do about ties in the single elimination round? Assuming there are no ties, I believe the French are going home. In fact, even if ties are possible, we still won't be seeing any more of the French: Brazil, 8-0

Hear me now, believe me later,

Deacon