[Vision2020] Black priveledge

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Jun 28 07:03:30 PDT 2006

Wow, J.  Thanks for pointing this out!  I revere Cynthia McKinney and have
tried, in both my public and private life, to model myself after her.  And I
think all of us needed your tutorial, McKinney's presence in Washington,
D.C., continuing as it does to exert such influence here in Moscow, Idaho.
I shall immediately take her guilt-framed portrait down from my
conservatory.  Have you a nice 16 X 20 head shot of yourself?

I know I'm privileged as a white woman for nothing more than the opportunity
to sit at your feet and learn.

keely