[Vision2020] Used Condom Found In Doug Wilson's Mailbox

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue Jun 27 17:36:16 PDT 2006

Michael,

A few years ago some members of the Moscow High School senior class had a little fad going.  They were having sex in a school bus stop kiosk in our neighborhood.  For awhile, each morning found a used condom or two on the ground beside the kiosk and at the community mail boxes.  Though I do not like littering, the use of condoms to reduce the probability of disease and/or pregnancy has a certain laudability.

Like the Xmas lights and chalked saying at NSA, not to mention other interesting things like a high-jacked safe without illegal entry evidence, one cannot help but think that it is more probable than not that Cultmaster Wilson had, shall we say, foreknowledge of this latest plea for attention and sympathy.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com