[Vision2020] Public Service, Princesses, and Puffery

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Tue Jun 27 16:45:49 PDT 2006

Princess, Thank you!

Michael

First, let me apologize for the condescending and insulting tone of my last
set of posts. I cannot deny I have some character flaws that I need to keep
working on, and lack of humility and patience toward people with whom I have
disagreements are among the most obvious.

But since I blasted folks here as "ignorami," although I gladly take back
the blasting -- which was totally uncalled for and stupid on my part - there
is still the reality that V2020 has some serious ignorance masquerading as
understanding on the issue of the necessity of church membership