[Vision2020] Pooh Performs a Public Service

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Tue Jun 27 09:41:50 PDT 2006

(The Princess is referencing my post here: http://poohsthink.com/?p=605 )

Princess,

Tim was strongly criticizing all the mature, good men who were asking
sincere questions of Doug Wilson.  His bold (and somewhat insulting) claim
was roughly that laymen should not be espousing opinions about Church
Leaders on the internet.  I thought this was curious, given his constant,
bold writing all over the internet including this very criticism of all
these other good men (one of which was actually a pastor).  I did not read
the links on the page I linked to; if they reveal Tim to be unstable and
harsh that would be unfortunate.  I would not know.  But if they do, it
would certainly offer the public more insight into his latest strange
approach on Wilson's Blog.  I'm not sure if Kevin and Tim are still friends,
but I know I would be greatly hurt to have a friend write such things just
after I was handled so unjustly.  But again, if you would like to comment to
posts I make on my own web site that are not directly related to a current
thread here on Vision 2020, I encourage you to send your response directly
to me so that I can post it on Pooh's Think.

Blessings,

Michael Metzler

The Wood, Inc.

Serving The Palouse For 0.5 Years

Just when I had given up on Pooh Stink as good for nothing, Pooh performs a
valuable public service. Not intentionally, of course. But I was glad that
on a recent survey of Pooh's patch of briers and brambles I could learn of
Tim Enloe's comments on the "R. C. Sproul, Jr. - CREC fiasco" fiasco, which
are right on the money. El Stinko links a site that purports to catalogue
Mr. Enloe's rants and ravings over the years -- prima facie a morose,
unconstructive enterprise, which is doubtless why it caught Pooh's eye --
but the one thing I have noticed about Mr. Enloe over the years is that he
is steadily growing UP, in sharp contrast to Pooh, who seems to be steadily
spiraling DOWN. The former is a beautiful thing to see; the latter painful
to watch.

-- Princess Sushitushi