[Vision2020] answering g. crabtree

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Mon Jun 26 17:26:18 PDT 2006

What a surprise, Joe, you missed my point completely. I thought I made it
fairly plain that as long as you confine the argument to bickering back and
forth I couldn't care less. Go ahead and criticize till the cows come home.
What ticks me off is when people on your side of the argument decide that
criticism just isn't good enough and decide to physically interfere with the
operation of the church. Be it tax exemption, home boarding, zoning
complaints, attempting to deny permits or the latest supposed outrage, you
hunt for any possible thing to harass this group and when the plan fails, as
most of them do, you scuttle and scurry about to find some new bit of
twisted innuendo with which to renew your assault. This is what I find
annoying. And what do I do about it? Criticize! Nothing more and nothing
less. Nobodies attacking your free speech and, more importantly, nobodies
skulking about in your back yard or rummaging in your garbage cans, trying
to ferret out any little thing with which to interfere in your life.
Nobodies attempting to interfere with your livelihood and nobodies
vandalizing your property. Seems to me your getting the better end of the
deal, Joe.

G. Crabtree