[Vision2020] answering g. crabtree

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Jun 26 14:25:13 PDT 2006

But gee, Austin, why hope for the eradication of something so harmonious and
peaceful and God-glorifying?

keely

From: "Austin Storm" <austinstorm at gmail.com>
To: "Joe Campbell" <joekc at adelphia.net>
CC: vision2020 at moscow.com, keely emerinemix <kjajmix1 at msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] answering g. crabtree
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 14:16:46 -0700

On 6/26/06, Joe Campbell <joekc at adelphia.net> wrote (among other things):

>When Doug Wilson says that slavery is a good thing that is free speech;
>when I respond to this absurd suggestion I am being "intolerant and
>hypocritical." And when you point out my hypocrisy we're back to free
>speech
>again!
>
>--
>Joe Campbell

"It's ridiculous to have to say the obvious -- that slavery has always been
an evil needing to be abolished. But that has been our position from the
start."  -Doug Wilson

-Austin

  List services made available by First Step Internet,
           mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com