[Vision2020] We're looking for a few good fish

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 14:19:17 PDT 2006

On 6/26/06, Carl Westberg <carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> My father has long had a fish pond in his back yard in Moscow.  The numbers
> have dwindled somewhat through attrition...

For whatever reason, when I read those words, I thought you were
starting a joke, and would continue with something like, "The other
day a traveling fish salesman knocked on my front door, and..."

I hope you find your Dad his fish, Carl, even if there won't be punchline.  :-)

--
http://emmagoldman.wordpress.com/

"Aren't people absurd! They never use the freedoms they do have, but
demand those they don't have; they have freedom of thought, they
demand freedom of speech." -- Søren Kierkegaard