[Vision2020] We're looking for a few good fish

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 26 13:47:44 PDT 2006

My father has long had a fish pond in his back yard in Moscow.  The numbers
have dwindled somewhat through attrition, and dad would like to find 3 or 4
to add.  Apparently, no pet store in Moscow that he's talked to carry the
pond ready goldfish he's gotten before, and it appears he'd have to go to
Spokane to find any.  If you know of anyone locally that could supply just a
few, let me know off-list.  Then they could join the others in their endless
swimming about in a kidney shaped, 3 1/2 foot deep pond, thinking deep fish
thoughts, and enjoying the wonders of being encased under a thick sheet of
ice in the winter, wondering if spring will ever arrive, and if this is
really all there is to life.  Thanks.  Carl Westberg Jr.