[Vision2020] Gier's far-fetched foul

J Chevy j_chvy at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 24 17:12:40 PDT 2006

What are you Gear, a Joanie toady? Why is nearly everyone in this newsgroup a fawn of homosexuality? It appears that vision2020 is no more than a group of freaks touting the benefits of queerism. Is that your vision for Moscow’s future?  A city of fags? That would last about one generation before extinction, huh?

  Back to you Nick Gearshift. You inaccurately screech (in your linked article): “a growing consensus about sexual orientation is that it is primarily genetically determined”.  And, you use this premise to illustrate the point that God does not create evil, so fags are not evil—or, you imply that queers are created in God’s likeness, because He makes no mistakes.. Yes, Gear, you’re a man without a clue.

  First, sexual orientation is all nurture, a product of socialization. It follows that, the more this perversion is allowed in public, the more queers we will cultivate. This is why we are seeing the amount of fags increase exponentially. We have become more tolerant of this deviant group so they are multiplying rapidly (in numbers, not due to procreation) Or, if you cling to Gear’s unfounded reasoning, by some freak of nature, more fags are being born now then ever in history. Still out on a limb Gear.

  Second, the incredulous genetic theory of homosexuality was dispelled years ago. There is no solid evidence to confirm your wild allegation. Back to the pseudo-medical journals.

  A philosophy professor that slings flawed premises to buttress perversion. Must be employed by U of I.

  Next, “a gay Christian”
a what? Most Christians would dismiss this hyperventilation as an oxymoron.

  Now, have a logical day why don’t you.

  How about them thar Mariners?

http://mail.yahoo.com