[Vision2020] Trinity Fest Concerns re City Council

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jun 23 18:39:07 PDT 2006

Minor correction, J -

GR said that he had talked to some people (The Lounge, One World Café, and a
couple others he didn't mention by name).  They refused to have anything to
do with it.

So, you are kinda right.  He didn't talk to all effected establishments.
Those he did talk to refuse to have anything to do with it.

Kinda speaks volumes, huh GR?

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"