[Vision2020] Good sport? No!

Larson Hicks larsonhicks at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 11:43:13 PDT 2006

Speaking of little men - the draw for Wimbeldon has taken place and it looks
like Federer got a tough one.  My question is:  Is it worth $19.95 to get
all-access to the Wimbeldon action on the interweb?  I was terribly
dissappointed that I didn't get to watch any of the French Open and I have a
feeling that Wimbeldon might be Lleyton's chance to dethrone Nadal, which
would make my month!

This is a serious question, I hope this isn't misconstrued as some sort of
ploy to distract from Jackie's brilliant and very important concerns about
the safety of downtowners from all of the drunk fundy-pedophiles that'll be
flooding downtown in a month, or especially from her valuable facial-hair
commentary.