[Vision2020] Grinding Giers.......

ToeKneeTime at aol.com ToeKneeTime at aol.com
Fri Jun 23 10:59:48 PDT 2006

K--Jammies,

I see my last post got your response in a hurry.  God it's good to  have such
a devoted fan.

I did not "fart" in an E--mail.  It was clearly a belch.  And was  intended
to mock and poke fun at the pretentious and pompous manner Nick  uses.  "
Please indulge me a minute while I launch into another long  winded, pedantic,
intellectually snobbish monologue for the benefit of the  unwashed...."

And ya' know what, Keeely?  It was funny!  And in a way, deeply  repressed
and titillating, you found yourself aroused to post in response!

Oh Baby, I just LOVE IT when you do that!

Helping you to reach that special moment,      --Tony