[Vision2020] Grinding Giers.......

ToeKneeTime at aol.com ToeKneeTime at aol.com
Fri Jun 23 10:44:31 PDT 2006

Thanks, Paul for the tip.  Form is crucial in debate.  I  appreciate your
insight as to how mine affects you.

I find myself frequently overwhelmed with the totally nutball, crackpot,
subversive, whack--job, loony left, sandal scuffers who would, consciously  or
not, aid our murderous, vermin infested, sociopathic, skum of the Earth, rag
head enemies, that I  frequently launch into a stream of caustic, hostile,
eviscerating and soul scorching rhetoric that some apparently  regard  as
overbearing, nasty, viscous, over the top, profanely abusive, and even  hateful and
unpleasant.

I do apologize.

I think.

Best,   --Tony