[Vision2020] Grinding Giers.......

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jun 23 05:56:00 PDT 2006

Well then, ToeKnee -

In light of all these warm fuzzy events that you enumerated,

WHY ARE WE STILL THERE?

As the human toll mounts and . . .

The beat goes on . . .

PS ToeKnee- This is a simple question the deserves a simple answer, not some
flip immature insult that you have become known for.

"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil
and steady dedication of a lifetime."

--Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.

  _____