[Vision2020] Doug Farris & The Serrated Edge

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Thu Jun 22 15:29:45 PDT 2006

>From the Thread: (Formally known as:Photos Tell All) Now changing thread
topic to:"Now for something entirely different to make Michael happy and
stick to the unpublished norms!"

Doug,

I'm going to have to make this my last comment in this discussion, and this
is my last post for today.  To reply to your latest: Jesus' strong words
were reserved for those who met three criteria.  1) arrogant and
hypocritical with respect to God's law, 2) in a privileged position or a
position of power, and 3) generally oppressors of the common people,
motivated by social detachment and disgust.  It would therefore seem that
Doug Wilson is one of the few candidates on the Palouse for the Serrated
Edge, not common contributors to Vision 2020 or Thomas Kincaid.

Michael

Mike,

That's right Jesus didn't call them "idiots" he used the term "hypocrites"
instead.

Jesus did call his debate opponents a "brood of vipers" which would infer
venomous. And the term blind comes to mind if I remember Pilgrims Progress.
And it was Solomon that used the term "simple" for "idiot".

W.W.J.D.?

lemeno, Doug!

ps. where in the bible does it say, "kirker apologetics" is wrong. I'm
having a hard time looking that term up in my concordance.

I did not call my debate opponent a venomous, blind, idiot. It's a

method you might want to try sometime. And I should note here that you

simply need to stop; kirker apologetics is what the bible calls wrong.