[Vision2020] (Formally known as:Photos Tell All) Now changing thread topic to:"Now for something entirely different to make Michael happy and stick to the unpublished norms!"

John D johnd550 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 22 15:10:22 PDT 2006

heirdoug at netscape.net wrote:

  > That's right Jesus didn't call them "idiots" he used the term
  > "hypocrites" instead.

  Luke 11:39-40
  http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke%2011:39-40;&version=9;

 And the Lord said unto him, Now do ye Pharisees make clean the outside of the cup and the platter; but your inward part is full of ravening and wickedness.
  Ye fools, did not he that made that which is without make that which is within also?

  Matthew 23:17-19
  http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%2023:17-19;&version=9;

  Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?
  And, Whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whosoever sweareth by the gift that is upon it, he is guilty.
  Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift?

  > W.W.J.D.?

  Hmmm... He's probably burning in Hell now, if we are to believe the Bible:

  Matthew 5:22
  http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%205:22;&version=9;

 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.