[Vision2020] (Formally known as:Photos Tell All) Now changing thread topic to:"Now for something entirely different to make Michael happy and stick to the unpublished norms!"

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Thu Jun 22 12:07:28 PDT 2006

I just want to make sure that I have your position correct, Doug.

You think that as long as you and the other Dougs are not running for political office, you and the other Dougs have the right to say anything about anyone that you nd the other Dougs wish to say? Is that it?

You think that if I decide not to run for council, then it is OK for me to refer to you and the other Dougs as "Androids" but if I decide to run for council, then it is not OK for me to call you and the other Dougs "Androids." Is that right?

If so, then that leaves me with a very difficult decision!*

Best, Joe

* This is a joke. I do not think it is ever permissable to call another person an "Android" -- not that I haven't done worse!

---- heirdoug at netscape.net wrote:

=============
Joe,

I think I answered your first question already with: "Two wrongs don't
make a right but three lefts do!" And I think I would answer you the
same way in your "logic" class.

To answer your second question.... I'm not running for office!

I also didn't take people's money to vote a certain way once in office.
Because we function under a "Representative Republic" and not a
Democracy, I would try to "Represent" ALL of my constituents not just a
select few!

Happy to answer any of your questions!
lemeno, doug!