[Vision2020] Photos Tell All

Deacon James deaconjames at verizon.net
Wed Jun 21 23:37:12 PDT 2006

Visionatics,

This thread is really starting to get me worried, as it is clear that
they're on to my master plan...

...and when I get worried, I talk about baseball. So how about those
Mariners, eh? Inter-league play has been very, very good for the hometown 9
(or 25); they are 8-0 against the NL West, and they go for a second
consecutive sweep tomorrow. Also, if the M's win tomorrow, they will have
attained that hallowed ground know as .500. They haven't done that this late
in the season since 2003.

Give a shout out if you feel it!

Regards,

Deacon Jim