[Vision2020] Do you remember... and I used my strength to rip my blouse?

David Williams davidwilliams365 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 21 11:58:59 PDT 2006

Jackie, have you seen Nacho Libre yet??  If you haven't, I highly recommend
it.  I find it takes the edge off life, relieves the stress and tension.  At
times, Jack Black is good for the soul.  You should try it.

Anyways, on to the important stuff.  Bad news for England, and EPL club
Newcastle United, is that Michael Owen had blown out his ACL in the first
two minutes of the game against Sweden, and will require 6-8 months of
rehab.  That leaves the Limies with only 3 strikers on their roster: Wayne
Rooney (not quite match fit, still recovering from the foot injury), a gimpy
and inexperienced Theo Walcott (only 17yrs. old with 25min. experience in
the WC, has yet to appear in the English Prem. League) and the lanky Peter
Crouch (already has one yellow card).  The good news is that the scan of
defender Gary Neville's calf came out positive, which might make him
available in the next few days.  England has clinched a spot in the knockout
round, and is slated to play Ecuador.