[Vision2020] Our Captured GIs

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 09:16:51 PDT 2006

On 6/21/06, ToeKneeTime at aol.com <ToeKneeTime at aol.com> wrote:

> Clarification, if you would....  First, it was Deb I was responding to, not
> Andreas.  Second, I believe the words she used were that 72% of troops had
> expressed a desire that we be out of Iraq in a year, not a belief that we
> should.  I no longer have her original posting.  Clarification, Deb?

I still have the original posting, and Deb didn't write it, Andreas
did.  I reproduce Andreas's message below, verbatim, using the simple
mechanism of cut-and-paste:

"An overwhelming majority of 72% of American troops serving in Iraq
think the U.S. should exit the country within the next year, and more
than one in four say the troops should leave immediately, a new Le
Moyne College/Zogby International survey shows."

Is there anything else I need to clarify?

--
http://emmagoldman.wordpress.com/

"Aren't people absurd! They never use the freedoms they do have, but
demand those they don't have; they have freedom of thought, they
demand freedom of speech." -- Søren Kierkegaard