[Vision2020] The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

deaconjames at verizon.net deaconjames at verizon.net
Wed Jun 21 08:52:00 PDT 2006

Visionatics,

The last couple days have been absolutely spectacular. Am I right? The weather's been nice, baseball season has continued, and in the last two days, we have seen the end of both the NHL and the NBA seasons -- at least until they start up again in three weeks. Woo hoo!

I think kickbol exists solely to prove that there actually is a sport more boring than professional hockey and basketball. So when the World Cup is over, all will once again be right with the world.

Take care,