[Vision2020] Our Captured GIs

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Tue Jun 20 06:58:17 PDT 2006

Great, Tom Thumb -

I believe step #1 was clearly stated.  The first part of step #2 is still ongoing and the final step of bringing our troops home has been clearly stated as well, when the goal is met.

So, what is your beef?  Oh, maybe you think our President should be able to control the weather also.  Or, at least be able to force governors of states and mayors of cities to declare disaster emergencies when necessary and to evacuate their citizens instead of allowing the means of evacuation to sit and sink in the mire.  I am sure you would have prevented Katrina had you been President, just as I am sure if Bill Clinton had been at the time, things would have gone much better.

Get a life Tom, a real one.

Dick