[Vision2020] submission response

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Jun 19 11:27:53 PDT 2006

A  great point, if Jesus weren't a person whose existence, life, death and,
I believe, resurrection weren't well documented.  There's a "Jesus" standard
in Scripture that precludes me from saying, for example, that Jesus Christ
is a white guy in sales for Xeros in Dayton, Ohio -- no matter how much my
delusional mind might prefer to believe it.  The trick, of course, is to see
who He is from the testimony of Scripture and not try to conform Him to what
we most want.

keely