[Vision2020] Giant Slayers

Austin Storm austinstorm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 09:54:07 PDT 2006

I clicked on one once and it turned out to be Kenny Loggins song 'House on
Pooh Corner'. What a disappointment. I wanted to hear Tom or Rodna's singing
voice.

-Austin

PS: It has always seemed to me like there is a conspiracy to ruin Pooh Bear
for me. Fortunately I can still read Milne without thinking about later
Disney movies, Kenny Loggins, or Michael Metzler.

--
Austin Storm
Sky Cow Books