[Vision2020] Fabulous progress in Iraq!

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Mon Jun 19 08:10:30 PDT 2006

Tony,

Nick doesn't understand that opinions are like assholes:  Everyone has one.  He believes we all read a liberal slant into everything we read, just as he does.  After all, he is an intellectual and we should all consider his opinions to be just a little above our own pathetic understanding of what we believe.

I just wish I had time to sit around all day, sifting through news items, looking for something to support my every opinion so I could post it here.  Of course, in order to have that sort of free time, I would have to be a professor at some university.  Hey, perhaps I could give some of my students extra credit to find my yellow news for me!

That said, I am off to Ashland, Oregon, then to the coast and on up to Seattle for a few days.  (I just wanted to announce that here in the forum so everyone would know I can't be reached until my return.. you know, like Nick does everytime he goes to the crapper.)

Take care, will talk with you when I get home.

Dick S.