[Vision2020] Dougie "Get's His Groove Back"

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 19 02:39:45 PDT 2006

Donovan seems to be buying into the clap-trap that Dougie spews regarding
"Poor me, I am so hated and no one likes me...."  Well, on the site below, a
history of Dougie and his taking of power is very detailed and very specific
- Dougie wanted something, took it and is now fighting tooth-nail to keep
it, even to the point of hurting his community and own "church."  All should
read it.  (Yes, to some extent this has been gone over before, but with DJA
shouting Dougie's innocence, I thought it bore putting it out there -
again....you know in light of "Those who forget the past are destined to
repeat it." - Jim Jones' favorite saying.)

http://littlegeneva.com/badlands/?p=1551

J  :]