[Vision2020] Wilson makes Somebody furious!--Wilson killed Santa

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 18 17:36:33 PDT 2006

Michael,

 While I agree I do have an agenda here that people  not be accused publicly of high crimes on Division 20/20, I am first,  willing to admit that is a concern of mine-unlike others on here that  pretend something is a concern when it really something else they are  after.

 Second, you are the one creating a website spouting  slanderous information, not me. I am forced to respond to it because  apparently the wannabe liberals on here that are too busy worrying  about the rights of terrorists and stopping sacramental wine from being  distributed, don't care if false and damaging information goes about a  member of the community--or do and are participating in it.

  If you feel that my calling bull on the wannabe liberals for another  one of their misinformation and smear campaign is in anyway damaging  the victims of this horrible crime, then by all means, stop the  smearing campaign, and I will stop responding to the smears. I don't  think that is so hard to understand. But to say that if I don't let the  whatever made up allegations fly you want to make I am just dragging it  out, is more twisted and biased logic.

  Regards,

  _DJA

Michael <metzler at moscow.com> wrote:                        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                              DJA,

    I  think that there would be a lot less discussion about Sitler if you  were not continuing this debate with multiple people; your interest  here seems to be your political agenda and your desire to defend Wilson. Concern about the victims does not  seem to interest you here.  No matter the issue or how robust the  evidence, Wilson  is innocent and his critics are immoral, no matter who they are (as my  biography illustrates):   “And apparently, you will stop at  nothing, even when it comes to the most tragic events like this  one.”  One important guideline for me in this is to encourage  folks not to talk about the victims at all and use them for their own  argumentative purposes—there is no reason they need to be brought up at  all.  I therefore request that you would stop bringing up the  victims, which is nothing but continuing Wilson’s  unfortunate rhetorical defense.  In your effort to reveal  hypocrisy of Tom Hansen, and long term ax you have to grind, you have
 in reality tried to “politically capitalize on the actions of a  pedophile.”  Perhaps you all have kicked a dead horse here  enough.  Unfortunately, Wilson’s unnecessary and aggressive  response to a mere public announcement, his slanderous reviling of  anyone who had anything to do with it (including his implicit slander  of the victims themselves), and his revealing of private information  about the victims in order to defend himself has caused a simple public  announcement to launch into a full controversy.  I really doubt Wilson needed the critical reflection of Tom  Hansen to succeed at doing this.

    Thank you
    Michael

    Tom,

  You need to go back and reread my previous post.

  There was a Head of Household meeting in which this issue was discussed. Do
  you understand that Hansen? Do you understand that the members of Christ Church  were informed. The public was informed through government channels,  mainly, the police. So stop saying they were not, it is a lie.

  Second, when I said if he said something publicly it would interfere  with the case, I  was referring to BEFORE official charges were  made, not after the conviction. You were the one that was making a case  about Wilson not releasing information that any  citizen could have obtained at any time from the court house.

  Thirdly, I find your attempts to try and exploit and politically capitalize on  the actions of a pedophile saddening.

  If your true concerns were for victim's of sexual predators, and not  something to try and use as a weapon on a political opponent, you would  have been listing all of the sexual predators in our community and  surrounding areas, not just ONE that no longer lives here. Your pretend  concern for the community regarding this issue, is laughable. You are  only interested in one thing, advancing your political agenda and  attacking Doug Wilson, you will stop at nothing, even when it comes to  the most tragic of events like this one and at the behest of the  victim's family to stop.

  Regards,

  _DJA

  Tom Hansen  <idahotom at hotmail.com> wrote:
    Arnold  -

  You really ought to go back and re-read your post.

  You claimed that any public announcement concerning Sitler would adversely  impact a locally ongoing investigation.

  Sitler made a plea agreement.  In exchange for his plea of guilty, Sitler  was to receive a lighter sentence.

  Once all was said and done concerning Sitler's plea agreement, he  became a convicted pedophile.  Now, tell us how making such an  announcement public would hinder an ongoing investigation, an  investigation that would pretty much be moot due to Sitler's conviction  (BACK IN JULY of 2005).

  Concerning if/when Wilson  was aware of certain facts . . . STAY TUNED . . . more forthcoming.

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com