[Vision2020] Cult Fantasy News Flash

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 12:38:14 PDT 2006

I think that Heather meant that you worldviews were irreconcilable.
Further, based on her experience, she probably considers the stalemate
permanent.  I hope I am not putting words in Heather's mouth.  Any
dialogue about irreconcilable differences is already exhausting, but a
public dialogue concerning the same is even more so.  I'm fairly
certain that she offered to continue the discussion in private, which
I find perfectly understandable (and reasonable).

Note that this is intended as a helpful message, but, due to my lack
of fluency with emoticons, that intention might not be crystal clear.

My apologies in advance.  :-)

Chas