[Vision2020] Re: Court: 15-year-old girls can marry -- Colorado recognizes common-law marriages

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jun 16 05:58:13 PDT 2006

I am happy for you then, "No Clue".

I assume by your posting below that you will be moving to Colorado soon?

If you need help, just let us know, ok?  I think that we might be able to
raise enough funds to purchase you a one-way ticket as far as Denver.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"