[Vision2020] The age of consent

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Thu Jun 15 17:12:51 PDT 2006

Ok, just one more (sorry!):  Princess, your desire to defend Jones' and
Wilson's refusal over the last ten years to ever do what you have just done
today is perhaps noble.  It was certainly done independently of the example
of leadership you have.  I don't want to take something good and use it as a
knife to someone else, but this was just too important of a point I believe.
I do truly appreciate your apology.

Michael

Touche, Michael. In fairness to the two Dougs, however, you need to remember
that when the intolerista horde is constantly howling, in so many words, "In
your case, knaves, love means constantly saying sorry for even drawing
breath on God's green earth," it is hard not to react along the lines of
"Love means never havng to say you're sorry."

-- P. Sushitushi

Michael Metzler wrote:

[[ The princess is not Jones or Wilson. : -)

Michael

Thanks, Joe. And I'm genuinely sorry for being short-tempered and giving
offense where none was called for. There are times when givng offense is
legitimate and times when it is not, and my manner of response falls under
the latter. "If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and
able also to bridle the whole body." Please forgive me.

-- Princess Sushitushi ]]

 List services made available by First Step Internet,

               http://www.fsr.net <http://www.fsr.net/>

          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com