[Vision2020] RE: TYPO CORRECTION Re: The age of consent

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 16:58:30 PDT 2006

On 6/15/06, Taro Tanaka <taro_tanaka at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I specifically prefaced my statement with "if we lived in a Christian
> society with laws that are in harmony with the Bible" (or words to that
> effect).

Taro, my apologies.  I somehow missed your prefacing statement.

Thank you for arguing constructively.  Of course, I don't really know
you.  I suspect that we might ultimately disagree on many things, but
that's okay.  As I've written to others, dissent is educative.  You
are a good example, to my mind, of intelligent conservatism.

Cheers,

Chas