[Vision2020] The age of consent

Taro Tanaka taro_tanaka at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 15 16:33:09 PDT 2006

Yes, Andreas, it is vile alright. It is a vile and perverse distortion on
your part of what I actually said. Why don't you stop dancing with a
strawman and start comprehending and interacting with what I actually said.
If you're only interested in detecting vileness, you'll always find it, I
assure you.

-- Princess Sushitushi