[Vision2020] Fear Rears It's Ugly Head

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 15 14:00:53 PDT 2006

Hey Dougie;

What are you so afraid of that you have had most of the Sitler file sealed?
Yeah, yeah - I get that it wasn't YOU in person (though I was told you were
in the room the petition was heard in,) but you are behind the petition,
which (for what-ever reason) the court went along with, and you and Sitler
got the petition granted.

Isn't there a law that says the public has a right to information that
pertains to public safety?  What better case to see that the public needs
more information than in a case where a REPEAT offender is out roaming the
area, possibly on the hunt for new victims (Get real - he WILL re-offend!!)

Fear is so ugly, don't you think Dougie?  Makes people do things that others
look at and say "What's up with that?  What's he hidding?"

J  :]