[Vision2020] Re: Correction to "Age of Consent"

Joan Opyr joanopyr at moscow.com
Thu Jun 15 13:59:35 PDT 2006

Hello all,

My fingers got ahead of my brain this morning.  The 18/16 age of
consent split in Idaho law is between males and females, not straights
and gays.  I have corrected my earlier post to reflect that anomaly.
This is a foolish and sexist split, in my opinion.  Why the difference
between male consent and female consent?  Because young women are more
mature than young men?  Or so young women can be married off at an
earlier age?

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment

Begin forwarded message:

www.joanopyr.com