[Vision2020] THE TRUTH ABOUT GROUPTHINK MOSCOW!

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 11:27:24 PDT 2006

On 6/15/06, ToeKneeTime at aol.com <ToeKneeTime at aol.com> wrote:

> Conservatives are welcome to join GROUPTHINK MOSCOW "IF" they agree with its
> "moderators"?  Spare me.

Again, I suggest that you enroll in a remedial reading class.  I very
clearly stated that the sole exclusions are those persons who have
demonstrated that their only purpose in joining would be to annoy,
antagonize, or disrupt.

I generally prefer dialogue when it includes people who don't agree
with me.  Dissent always makes dialogue more interesting, and usually
more educative (for both parties).  However, educated dissent isn't a
concept that you seem capable of understanding.

--

http://emmagoldman.wordpress.com/

P.S. Feel free to ignore any of the sentences above that you don't
comprehend, or to which it might be too difficult for you to form a
cogent reply.  That's what we've come to expect of you; I truthfully
suspect that you don't want to let us down.