[Vision2020] World Cup Action (Keely notwithstanding)

deaconjames at verizon.net deaconjames at verizon.net
Wed Jun 14 16:52:22 PDT 2006

I have to admit that watching that match was a lot of fun. It was better than poking myself in the eye, at least.

=====================
From: David Williams <davidwilliams365 at hotmail.com>
Date: Wed Jun 14 16:11:08 CDT 2006
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] World Cup Action (Keely notwithstanding)

Earlier today, and experienced Spanish team soundly thumped a fledgling
Ukrainian team 4-0.  Saudia Arabia and Tunisia, the only two Arab teams to
play each other in the tournament, fought to a draw 2-2.  The latest game,
Germany vs. Poland, was deadlocked at 0-0 until the 90th minute when Oliver
Neuville flicked a cross into the back of the net, game over.

Deacon came and watched the Germany/Poland match with me today.  Your
thoughts, Deacon??

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com