[Vision2020] Drive-Thru Convenience Store?

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 13 14:17:42 PDT 2006

As more a note of minor historical interest than anything else, Moscow used
to have a drive through dairy/convenience store sort of thingie, in kind of
sort of a way.  Does anyone else remember Tomlinson's Dairy, at the corner
of North Main and A street?  Or did it ever really exist at all and I'm just
hallucinating?   Carl Westberg Jr.