[Vision2020] Drive-Thru Convenience Store?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 14:12:06 PDT 2006

It seems interesting that a drive thru laundry mat would not survive  near a college. But I guess it makes sense that a drive-thru liquor  store would.

 Maybe perhaps college kids don't like to spend  the extra money on paid laundry services because they want to spend it  on beer instead.

 I still think we need a drive thru  convenience store. I had not even thought about the point that Dan C  brought up about having to unload all the kids to purchase just one  item, and ending up buying a bunch more you had not intended. How many  times have you gone out for just milk and came home with ten items, and  none of them being the milk?

  Best,

  _DJA

deaconjames at verizon.net wrote:  Kai,

When  I lived in Louisiana a few years ago the place was littered with  drive-thru margarita stands. I especially appreciated the straw taped  to the side of the styrofoam cup; as long as the straw remained taped  there, it was not considered an open container.

I guess they figure you can't take that lid off the cup...

Take care,

Deacon