[Vision2020] Sports

Adams 2020 adams2020 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 10:21:15 PDT 2006

I apologize. I didn't realized you were so thin-skinned. I guess you really
don't know how you sound when you write and would prefer to keep it that
way.

I can tell that you are very busy. Pretty much anyone who subscribes to a
list-serv like this must be. I just thought that was a weird thing to say if
you don't specifically know.

I don't know about CC praying for praying for "literal harm on tangible
opponents" (quite the turn of phrase) again - I think hearing "Dear Lord,
please break Michaels leg" in church would be pretty bizzare, but I read
about this David guy that used to do that all the time.

A!