[Vision2020] Sports

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Tue Jun 13 09:46:32 PDT 2006

A,

This has been documented sufficiently in the past; if I thought your
questions were honest and sincere, I would be happy to spend time
explaining.  But I'm very busy and you seem to only want to find opportunity
to insult; further, it has been sufficiently established that CC has a habit
of prayer literal harm on tangible opponents.  Do you really dispute this?

If someone else has the time to run back over the imprecatory rituals a few
years back and other examples (e.g. squash them like bugs has been a common
reference), please do.

Thanks

Michael

Did you just congratulate yourself for bringing up a topic on a list-serve?
That's hilarious.

The more I read from you the more I get a kick out of it - the way you write
like your this big pompus, high-and-mighty type. Cracks me up.

What are they praying for that hasn't been answered? I mean you must know
since you know that it isn't working?

A!

I do wonder why literal prayers for God to hurt local neighbors do not get
very much press.  I think it is good to keep bringing up this subject. This
seems like an interesting, local, community sort of thing that deserves
further discussion.  I hope others will keep broaching this subject until we
get a good debate.

And by the way: God has not so far been answering your prayers.

Michael