[Vision2020] Drive-Thru Convenience Store?

Warren Hayman whayman at adelphia.net
Tue Jun 13 08:54:17 PDT 2006

In Carolina they were called a "Brew-Thru." Rather barnish structures.
Weird. I always figured cops awaited on the other side.

As for the laundromat idea, I remember such a place ("Socks n Suds")
near a campus in Richmond, VA. Didn't last that long, as I recall. I
always thought it provided a wonderful twist on the phrase "three
sheets to the wind."

Warren Hayman